- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Dallas -- Venture Commercial announced that True Food Kitchen will open a 5,915-sq.-ft restaurant at The Plaza at Preston Center, a five-story mixed-use development under construction in Dallas.
True Food, a Fox Restaurant Concepts brand, is slated to open in 2013 in a ground-floor space of a building that is devoted to retail tenants.