- Walgreens Q2 sales rise 5.2%
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- JustFab, Glendale Galleria, Glendale, Calif.
- NRF forecasts 4.1% rise in retail sales for 2014; online to grow 9% to 12%
Vernon, Calif. True Religion Apparel said Tuesday that its common stock has been added to the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, and it is included in the index’s Apparel, Accessories and Luxury Goods industry group.
The S&P SmallCap 600 Index covers approximately 3% of the U.S. Equities market. The index is designed to be an efficient portfolio of companies that meet specific criteria, including market capitalization, financial viability as defined as at least four quarters of positive reported earnings, adequate liquidity and sector representation.