- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Yorkville, Ill. -- Tucker Development Corp. said that Athens Gyros & Kebabs will open a location at Yorkville Marketplace, located in Yorkville, Ill.
The Middle Eastern restaurant signed a lease to occupy a 1,258-sq.-ft. space within the 145,000-sq.-ft. shopping center anchored by Jewel-Osco and OfficeMax.