- LEED for Retail and LEED Volume Program make their official debuts
- New MasterCard report: Small retailer growth outpaces larger retailers for nine consecutive months
- Men’s Wearhouse closing tuxedo DC
- MasterCard Advisors report: Small retailers’ sales growth slows in July
- MasterCard Spending Pulse shows small retailer rebound in November
Dallas Tuesday Morning Corp. has entered into a new five-year $150 million senior-secured revolving-credit facility with Bank of America, N.A. as administrative agent and Wells Fargo Retail Finance, LLC as joint lead arranger.
The new facility provides Tuesday Morning with more availability and liquidity than the company's previous facility and does not have financial covenants, the company said.