- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Stein Mart names former Neiman Marcus CEO to board
- Wal-Mart International names new CEO
- Bloomingdale’s CEO Michael Gould retiring; to be replaced by Tony Spring
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
Dallas -- Tuesday Morning announced Tuesday that it has named former Big Lots head Brady Churches as its new CEO, stepping in for former CEO Kathleen Mason who was terminated by the company in June.
Mason has since filed suit against the closeout retailer, alleging that she was fired because she disclosed that she has breast cancer.
Churches’ appointment is effective immediately. His most recent position was as president of Marketing Results Ltd. Prior to that he was president of Big Lots.