- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
Dallas -- Tuesday Morning Corp. is ceasing e-commerce operations to focus on providing in-store assortments. A statement on the retailer’s website says that due to the nature of its closeout business, it will no longer sell items online but instead focus on the quality and price of assortments in its stores.
According to an article in the Wall Street Journal, the retailer quietly ceased e-commerce operations last month. Tuesday Morning told the Journal that online sales only represent 1% of total sales and are not a high priority in a bigger effort to turn around the company’s performance. The retailer operates about 850 physical stores.