- Tuesday Morning names marketing head; appoints new senior VP store ops
- Tuesday Morning appoints Advance Auto vet to board
- Tuesday Morning reports strong Q3 results
- Tuesday morning names SuperValu, Guitar Center execs to board
- Tuesday Morning names former Home Depot exec as general merchandise manager
Dallas -- Tuesday Morning Corp. reported Monday that it swung to a loss of $1.4 million in the quarter ended June 30, compared with a profit of $1.3 million in the year-ago period.
Revenue fell 3% to $194.8 million, from $200.8 million last year. Same-store sales declined 4.5%.
For the year, net income fell 11% to $9.6 million. Revenue dipped nearly 1% to $821.2 million.