- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Bloomingdale’s CEO Michael Gould retiring; to be replaced by Tony Spring
- TargetExpress format in works
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
New Albany, Ohio Tween Brands Inc., which sells apparel for girls under the Limited Too and Justice brand names, said Monday that its secretary, president and COO Kenneth T. Stevens will resign effective June 27. The company will not fill the president and COO position after he leaves. Also, he is resigning from his position on the board or directors.
"In a series of discussions, I suggested to (chairman and CEO Mike Rayden) and he concurred, that the business was not evolving in a manner that required a COO at this time," Stevens said in a statement.