- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Longmont, Colo. — NewMark Merrill Mountain States has taken possession of the Dillard’s building at the former Twin Peaks Mall, a key step in the redevelopment of the center as the Village at the Peaks shopping center.
Demolition of the old Twin Peaks Mall is set to begin early in the summer of 2014, paving the way for the new shopping destination, Village at the Peaks, to open in 2015.
Already announced retailers for the new Village at the Peaks project include key anchors Whole Foods, Sam’s Club and a state-of-the-art Regal Cinema. NewMark Merrill expects to announce additional retailers representing nearly 65% of the available square footage in the coming weeks and months.