- Panda Express to open at Scharrington Square
- Illinois lawmakers reach deal to keep Sears HQ in state
- U.S. Cellular’s top executive named CEO of Ulta Beauty
- Five Below to open 50 stores and enter Chicago market in 2011
- Motorola Solutions unveils tablet built for enterprise users; first solutions focused on retail
Schaumburg, Ill. Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.-based Mid-America Asset Management announced that Ulta Salon will open a 10,400-sq.-ft. store at Scharrington Square in Schaumburg, Ill., a northwest suburb of Chicago.
The new store is slated to open in first quarter 2011 as a relocation of its Barrington Road store in Schaumburg.
The 187,812-sq.-ft. Scharrington Square is anchored by Jewel/Osco and Bally Total Fitness.