- Charming Charlie’s makes Massachusetts debut
- BJ’s closing five locations, restructuring home office and select field ops
- California Supreme Court opens potential floodgate for lawsuits based on retailers’ collection of Zip codes
- Wal-Mart sex discrimination case hits possible court block by Supreme Court
- Keeping the smart in smartphones
Foxborough, Mass. -- Ulta Beauty opened its newest location on May 24 at Patriot Place, in Foxborough, Mass. The 10,000-sq.-ft. store in Patriot Place’s South Marketplace is the beauty chain’s eighth Massachusetts location.
Patriot Place is a shopping, dining and entertainment destination located adjacent to Gillette Stadium on Route 1 in Foxborough. It features large and boutique retailers, 17 casual to high-end restaurants and other nightlife venues. Among Patriot Place’s other highlights are a 14-screen Showcase Cinema De Lux, the Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon, a Brigham & Women’s/Mass General Health Care Facility, and a four-star Renaissance Hotel & Spa.