- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Atlanta -- FineLine Technologies Inc. is initializing the rollout of FastTrak Analytics, a web-based solution that provides detailed visibility into variable ticketing supply lead times, with Urban Outfitters among the early adopters of the new analytical reporting tool.
“FineLine understands our supply chain and is the first supplier to provide us with real-time reporting for both shipping and received-at-vendor performance metrics. This real-time information helps us to better manage our ticketing supply chain,” said Jay Hallett, vendor relations manager, at Urban Outfitters, a leading specialty store retailer of women’s and men’s fashion apparel, footwear and accessories.
FastTrak Analytics is the newest addition to the FastTrak platform, an Internet-based solution for order processing, tracking and management of the ticketing function. The analytical reporting tool will provide FineLine’s base of 200 brand name retail customers with three core reports:
- Order turnaround time — average time between receipt of an order by FineLine and shipment of tickets.
- Order received time — average time between receipt of an order by FineLine and delivery of tickets to vendors.
- Orders shipped to country — average time between receipt of an order by FineLine and delivery of tickets to vendors in a specific country.