- Urban Outfitters set to unveil new concept, Space Ninety 8
- Urban Outfitters names former J. Crew exec as president of namesake brand
- Urban Outfitters Q4 sales up 6%, but still disappoint
- Urban Outfitters selects planning solution
- Vanderlande Industries awarded material handling project at Urban Outfitters
Philadelphia – Net sales at Urban Outfitters for the two months ended Dec. 31, 2013, increased to $716 million, or 8% from the same period in the previous year. Same-store retail segment net sales, which include the direct-to-consumer channel, increased 3%.
Same-store retail segment net sales increased 21% at Free People and 11% at Anthropologie and decreased 6% at Urban Outfitters. Wholesale segment net sales increased 21%.
"I am pleased to announce record sales for the 2013 holiday period," said Richard A. Hayne, CEO. "Our Anthropologie and Free People brands delivered outstanding results despite the extreme promotional retail environment."