- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
- Urban Outfitters, New York City
- Urban Outfitters opens 57,000-sq.-ft “lifestyle” destination store in Manhattan
- Urban Outfitters opens side-by-side men’s and women’s stores in Westwood Village, California
- Anthropologie plans first Hampton Roads store
Indianapolis -- MID Retail said Wednesday that Philadelphia-based Urban Outfitters has selected its Advanced Allocation Software to forecast and distribute merchandise for all store locations across its Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, and Free People brands.
MID Retail provides software solutions primarily for Merchandise Planning, Store Planning and Allocation, Fashion Replenishment and Assortment Planning applications for large retailers and national chains.
According to MID, its Advanced Allocation Software was designed to help multi-store, multi-sku retailers increase accuracy, efficiency and profitability. The system includes both pack and size optimization modules for accurate sku-level allocation and replenishment.
The solution is designed to enable Urban Outfitters to significantly refine allocation decisions across all brands at all locations right down to the style, color and size levels.