- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
Largo, Fla. – Valpak has signed a franchise agreement with Lia Jensen to acquire the Valpak of West Michigan territory. The market was previously owned and operated by Valpak corporate.
Jensen, a first-time franchisee, has assumed The Blue Envelope distribution and began mailing out to residents and businesses in Kent, Ottawa, and Allegan Counties in October.
"As a long-time resident of West Michigan, I was drawn to Valpak's brand strength and product recognition," said Jensen. "Their proven direct marketing system will allow me to assist businesses in the area by helping them reach and attract their target audience."