- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- How to Build Loyalty and Sales this Holiday Season and Beyond
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
Los Angeles Virgin Entertainment Group has retained the services of Ashba Media as its new agency of record for creative services for the North American chain of Virgin Megastores.
The agency will be responsible for developing the company’s overall creative platform, as well as the design and execution of consumer-marketing communications. This will include advertising, collateral and in-store graphics and signage.
Ashba’s initial task will be to develop creative for Virgin’s monthly promotional campaigns, as well as the chain’s V.I.P. loyalty program.
In other marketing news, Virgin Megastores have implemented new online sites to help reach out to its shoppers. For example, Virgin recently launched a new retail site, www.VirginMega.com, which offers a catalog of music, fashion, electronics, books, games and DVD products.
In January, Virgin created an online forum, www.VirginMegaMashup.com/board, where people share the latest in entertainment gossip, fashion must-haves, upcoming book releases, and music- and film-industry updates directly with Virgin Megastore staff.