- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
New York City -- Fits.me Virtual Fitting Room, a bio-robotic virtual fitting room for e-commerce apparel websites, announces its launch with Barbour By Mail, the official U.K. online partner of lifestyle clothing brand Barbour. Barbour By Mail’s dedicated website is now offering its online shoppers the ultimate customer service -- providing a fitting room to ease the challenge of purchasing clothes that fit.
By applying Fits.me’s virtual fitting room tool on its website, Barbour By Mail can virtually show shoppers how different sizes of its clothes will fit their body shapes and sizes, giving them the confidence that they are making a successful online purchase. At the same time, Fits.me will be helping Barbour By Mail to decrease its costs by reducing garment returns, thus increasing the brand’s value and strengthening business.
Barbour By Mail is the newest website to implement Fits.me. Several leading retailers in Britain and Germany have already noticed an increase in sales and a drop in return rates since utilizing Fits.me when it launched just last year. Fits.me also recently launched with its first U.S. retailer, and continues to expand into different markets.