- Vitamin Shoppe reports flat Q3 net income; 60 stores on tap for 2014
- Lumber Liquidators formaldehyde claims investigated
- Bloomingdale’s CEO Michael Gould retiring; to be replaced by Tony Spring
- Verdugo v. Target: Does A Retailer Have A Common Law Duty to Have an AED Available?
- Fresh Thyme plans 50 new stores with Esri
North Bergen, N.J. -- The Vitamin Shoppe announced that it has closed on the previously announced purchase of Super Supplements, a specialty retailer of vitamins, minerals and supplements for approximately $50 million. The acquisition was funded with available cash.
The transaction was structured as a purchase of Super Supplements' assets by a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Vitamin Shoppe. Super Supplements is headquartered in Seattle, Washington and operates 31 stores in the Pacific Northwest.