- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
Bentonville, Ark. Wal-Mart Stores Inc. has completed its nationwide launch of Better Homes and Gardens brand products.
More than 550 Better Homes and Gardens brand products are available in stores and on its Web site.
The line fits into Wal-Mart's new strategy of streamlining its offerings and price categories so customers can more easily find what they want, the company said.
The line was featured during the summer at Wal-Mart's annual meeting as an example of its tiered pricing. Wal-Mart also has its store-brand products in its merchandise mix. The strategy extends to apparel and other categories.
The agreement between Wal-Mart and Better Homes and Gardens publisher Meredith Corp. was announced about a year ago.