- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Walmart To Go, Bentonville, Arkansas
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
Bentonville, Ark. -- Wal-Mart Stores on Tuesday denied reports by a Santiago, Chile, newspaper that it would consider opening banks in Chile and Argentina.
The reports are “completely untrue,” Wal-Mart spokesman Kevin Gardner told Bloomberg in an e-mailed response to questions.