- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
Sao Paulo, Brazil, Wal-Mart Stores, Brazil’s third-largest supermarket chain, opened its second supercenter in Sao Paulo in the last 12 months.. In all, the chain operates eight supercenters in Sao Paulo, the nation’s largest city, and 16 in the larger metropolitan area.