- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
Bentonville, Ark. Wal-Mart has launched helpaguybuy.com to help men find the perfect gifts for the women in their lives.
The Web site takes visitors through a series of questions designed to determine the type of woman for whom they shopping. The site then displays a suggestion of gift ideas to match the woman’s personality, as well as a link to a store finder so visitors can find the nearest Wal-Mart location to make the purchase.