- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Bentonville, Ark. – Wal-Mart is offering its largest outdoor living, lawn and garden event of the year, featuring Black Friday-like prices. Starting at 8 a.m. on March 21, through March 29, Walmart’s Spring Savings Event will offer its lowest prices of the season on more than 60 outdoor essentials.
Wal-Mart’s Spring Savings Event will include $1.97 per bag red, black or brown mulch as well as brand-name lawn mowers and grills for less.
“Nobody does Black Friday better than Wal-Mart, and we’re bringing that same philosophy to our new outdoor living, lawn and garden event by offering incredibly low prices on the products our customers are looking for,” said Michelle Gloeckler, senior VP of home, Wal-Mart U.S. “Given the extreme winter many of our customers experienced, we know they are preparing to restore their gardens and outdoor living spaces. This event will help them save money while they transition into the new season.”