- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- H&M set to open 42,000-sq.-ft. Times Square flagship on Nov. 14
- Wal-Mart International names new CEO
New York City To celebrate the launch of AC/DC's new album, “Black Ice,” Wal-Mart Stores will open a temporary store at the Times Square MTV Store in New York City on Oct. 18.
In addition to being the exclusive retailer of the “Black Ice” album, Wal-Mart will also be the sole retailer of the AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack video game.