- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Making the Case for Strong Brands
- Wal-Mart promotes Broader to new exec role in international division
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
New York City To celebrate the launch of AC/DC's new album, “Black Ice,” Wal-Mart Stores will open a temporary store at the Times Square MTV Store in New York City on Oct. 18.
In addition to being the exclusive retailer of the “Black Ice” album, Wal-Mart will also be the sole retailer of the AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack video game.