- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Top 10 Stories of the First Half of 2014
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
Bentonville, Ark., As settlement with Wisconsin customers overcharged for bulk items such as grapes and grind-it-yourself coffee, Wal-Mart has agreed to pay $25,117.
State weight inspectors discovered that Wal-Mart was adding the weight of the bag when calculating charges by weight for the bulk products. For commodities sold by weight, the declared weight must be exclusive of the packaging.