- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
Brisbane, Calif., Walmart.com said Monday it would begin offering online discounts throughout the week.
Beginning Monday and continuing through Friday, the company will cut prices on its electronics, toys, video games, home furnishings and apparel segments as part of "Cyber Monday," traditionally a popular day to make online purchases following "Black Friday," the day after Thanksgiving.
Wal-Mart said the offers are nearly triple the number offered a year ago.