- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Top 10 Stories of the First Half of 2014
Rogers, Ark. -- As part of its annual address to investors on Wednesday, Wal-Mart Stores said it expects global e-commerce sales to reach $9 billion next fiscal year.
The retailer said it has made walmart.com easier to shop with a new search engine, enabled cash payment functions, and is now testing same-day delivery in four markets and a scan-and-go service for smartphones.