- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
Bentonville, Ark. — Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will match competitor prices beginning on Thanksgiving Day and running through the Black Friday weekend.
Customers can bring in competitors ads and Walmart will match the price of any identical price at the register. The offer does not apply to online purchases.
Wal-Mart is also offering 150 online-only specials on Thanksgiving Day as well as "Black Friday" specials on electronics, home and apparel items in stores throughout the rest of the weekend.