- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Mendota Heights, Minn. -- St. Paul, Minn.-based Paster Enterprises announced that the new Walgreens at Mendota Plaza in Mendota Heights, Minn., is officially open.
The 14,820-sq.-ft. Walgreens is a new prototype featuring, in addition to exterior design enhancements, improved aisle graphics, more accessible shelving, polished concrete floors and an updated photo finishing area.
Now complete, Phase I of the Mendota Plaza redevelopment included remodeling of the existing 48,000-sq.-ft. building, major parking improvements and significant landscaping enhancements. Future phases, which will be added over the course of the next four years, include the addition of retail buildings, senior housing, office space and a childcare facility. When complete, Mendota Plaza will be more than double its current size.