San Bruno, Calif. -- Walmart said that Cyber Monday 2013 was the biggest online sales day in its history.
The top-selling items at Walmart.com on Cyber Monday included the following:
- LG 50" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV
- Apple iPad 2 16GB with Wi-Fi
- Fisher-Price Power Wheels Red Ford F150 Raptor 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-OnMega Bloks First Builders Build 'n Learn Table Plus Bonus Play Set
- TRIO Stealth G2 10.1" Tablet Dual Core with 16GB Memory (mobile top-seller)
- Tilting Wall Mount for 37" to 70" Flat Panel TVs, with HDMI Cable (mobile top-seller)
"We had an all-time record sales day yesterday as the momentum we saw on Thanksgiving carried through to Cyber Monday," said Joel Anderson, president and CEO, Walmart.com U.S.
The five-day period from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday is the highest five-day stretch in online sales for the retailer to date, and walmart.com processed more than one billion page views during that period.