- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- David Yurman opens in Westfield Topanga
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- IBM: Physical stores will turn the tables in five years as buying local beats online
Burbank, Calif., Warner Bros. Consumer Products is teaming up with Taubman Centers to launch Looney Tunes-themed, interactive children’s play areas in Taubman shopping centers nationwide. The concept debuted in Northlake Mall, Charlotte, N.C., which opened today.
Taubman plans to roll out the indoor play area to new centers nationwide and to retrofit select existing malls with the format.