- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Waynesville, N.C. -- Chattanooga, Tenn.-based CBL & Associates Properties announced the opening of its newest community center development, Waynesville Commons, a 127,500-sq.-ft. community center in Waynesville, N.C.
Joining the existing Walmart, the 100% leased center is anchored by an 85,000-sq.-ft. Belk, Michaels and PetSmart, along with 11,000 sq. ft. of specialty stores including US Cellular and Rack Room Shoes.
Belk relocated from its former 50,000-sq.-ft. store at Ingles Market to a new 85,000-sq.-ft. store at Waynesville Commons. The new store incorporates the brand’s most current design, lighting, merchandise presentation and décor, and offers an expanded assortment of brands and lines.