- Weis Markets ups cap ex budget to support remodels and tech investments
- CiCi's Pizza selects strategy partner to add 500 restaurants over 8-10 years
- Le Duff America Ignores the Slow Recovery
- Whole Foods Q3 profit jumps 35%, on track to open near dozen stores
- Dunkin’ Donuts to open 86 new units in nation’s capital by 2020
Sunbury, Pa. -- Weis Markets Inc. reported Friday that net income for the third quarter increased 1.2% to $17.2 million.
Sales for the period dipped 1.5% to $668.4 million and same-store stores decreased 1.7%.
Weis Markets operates 162 stores in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, New Jersey and West Virginia.