- Take our social media survey for a chance to win an ipad
- Call for Entries: Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 'Virtual Assistant' technology makes retail debut at Duane Reade
- Top 10 countries for retail expansion
- Charming Shoppes selects Oracle Retail to drive cross-channel growth, improve inventory management
Sunbury, Pa. -- Weis Markets reported Thursday that net income for fiscal 2010 increased 8.7% to $68.3 million, compared with $62.8 million in the prior year.
Sales for the year increased 4.1% to $2.6 billion. Same-store sales edged up 1.0%.
Weis Markets currently operates 164 stores in its home state of Pennsylvania and in Maryland, New York, New Jersey and West Virginia.