- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- David Yurman opens in Westfield Topanga
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Hodgdon Group completes Ashley Furniture HomeStore in Sacramento
Brooklyn, N.Y. -- West Elm, a division of Williams-Sonoma, announced that it will open a store in South Coast Plaza on Nov. 2.
The store will feature a three-sided living wall and will be the first West Elm to open with the company’s newly announced West Elm Market shop-in-shop. Through a partnership with Etsy, it will also feature a collection of decorative accessories and art made by artists from the Orange County area.