- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- David Yurman opens in Westfield Topanga
- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
Brooklyn, N.Y. -- West Elm, a division of Williams-Sonoma, announced that it will open a store in South Coast Plaza on Nov. 2.
The store will feature a three-sided living wall and will be the first West Elm to open with the company’s newly announced West Elm Market shop-in-shop. Through a partnership with Etsy, it will also feature a collection of decorative accessories and art made by artists from the Orange County area.