- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
Foothill Ranch, Calif. The Wet Seal announced the launch of a new social networking “fashion community” on the company’s Web site, www.wetseal.com. Customers can shop and create original Wet Seal styles by building outfits using the entire online assortment.
Key features of the fashion community include the ability to build, tag, share and purchase outfits through a personalized boutique, build a fashion network by chatting with other stylists in the message center, and rate and purchase other stylists’ outfits in “The Runway.”