- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
San Francisco -- Williams-Sonoma announced today that it has acquired Rejuvenation Inc., a manufacturer and retailer of authentic reproduction lighting and house parts, such as doors and cabinet hardware.
Rejuvenation’s lighting fixtures are custom-configured and made-to-order. The brand’s products are sold through its catalog, website and retail stores in Portland, Ore., Seattle and Los Angeles. The transaction price was not disclosed.
“Rejuvenation and Williams-Sonoma share the vision of enhancing our customers’ lives at home,” said Laura Alber, president and CEO of Williams-Sonoma. “We are excited about the opportunity for us to grow the Rejuvenation brand by leveraging Williams-Sonoma’s direct marketing and e-commerce capabilities with Rejuvenation’s high-quality, specialty products.”
Rejuvenation will remain a standalone brand after its purchase, and founder Jim Kelley will act as a consultant to the company, the Portland Business Journal reported.