- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Sears Canada sells minority stake in Quebec shopping center
- Williams-Sonoma soars in Q1, topping earnings and sales estimates
- Williams-Sonoma Q4 tops estimates as online surges 11.5%; ups dividend
- Williams-Sonoma taps Children’s Place exec as senior VP global
San Francisco — Williams-Sonoma said Friday that it will open its first store in Quebec — and its eighth in Canada — which will showcase a new design for the brand.
Opening on Saturday at Carrefour Laval in Laval, Quebec, the new store incorporates added interactive features, a new layout and several terminals where customers can complete purchases throughout the store.
A modernized kitchen is the focal point of the 8,000-sq.-ft. space, and demonstration stations dot the store, allowing trial of cooking tools, electrics, cookware and cutlery.