- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
- Williams-Sonoma soars in Q1, topping earnings and sales estimates
- Mansour Group arranges sale of southern California Stein Mart building
San Francisco -- Williams-Sonoma reported Tuesday that profit for the second quarter surged 28% to $39 million, citing online strength and international sales for the improved performance.
Revenue rose 5% to $815 million.
The company has raised its outlook.
“As we look forward to Q3, we believe that our innovative merchandising strategies, multi-channel marketing reach, strong value proposition, and superior customer service will allow us to continue to deliver leading results in the home furnishings category,” said Laura Alber, president and CEO.