- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Winick leases up East Coast Development in Long Island City
Jacksonville, Fla. Winn-Dixie Stores announced the promotion of Jim Carrado to VP, neighborhood marketing. In this new role, he will be responsible for executing strategies centered on Hispanic, urban and affluent customer-clusters.
Carrado will also work closely with all areas of the business, including merchandising, marketing and operations, to build and oversee a multi-functional team that maintains a strong focus on the company’s neighborhood marketing initiative.
In his previous position of senior director of neighborhood merchandising for Winn-Dixie, Carrado orchestrated the fixture-plan development and product-merchandising plans for all remodeled stores.