- Tommy Bahama to open first NYC store in historic landmark building
- Real Estate – in New York and Beyond
- Report: U.S. centers gain in occupied space in Q4; asking rents average $38.92 per square foot
- Counter-terrorism efforts well-worth consideration by retailers
- Leadership survey: Walmart and McDonald's in, Zappos and Ikea out
Midlothian, Va. -- Bryn Mawr, Pa.-based WP Realty announced Thursday that it has acquired Chesterfield Marketplace located in Midlothian, Va.
This transaction marks WP Realty’s 10th acquisition of the year.
Chesterfield Marketplace is a one-story, 428,576-sq.-ft. community shopping center anchored by PetSmart, Staples and TJ Maxx, and shadow anchored by Home Depot and Toys “R” Us.
The portion of the center acquired, 197,942 sq. ft., is currently 54% occupied with 91,232 sq. ft. of available space.