- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Millcreek, Pa. -- Chestnut Hill, Mass.-based WS Development and Olympic Realty & Development Corp. announced that they have closed on 42 acres of land in Millcreek, Pa., in conjunction with Walmart.
The land is the future home of Millcreek Town Center, a 350,000-sq.-ft. open-air shopping center, which will include a new Walmart and approximately 160,000 sq. ft. of additional retail and restaurant space.
Construction of the 190,000-sq.-ft. Walmart is expected to begin this year. Leasing is underway on the 160,000 sq. ft. of additional retail space, which includes space allocations for junior department stores, small shops, and freestanding outparcels. WS Development is the leasing agent for the project.