- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Chestnut Hill, Mass. -- WS Development announced that it will develop an outlet center in Cheshire, Conn. WS Development will introduce leading fashion and designer outlet stores to the 500,000 -sq.-ft. project, which is expected to open in summer 2015.
This open-air shopping, dining and entertainment complex will also include public open space, walkways, recreation amenities, a residential component and full service grocer.
“The decision to build a destination outlet center is in large part due to the very strong retail interest in the project and the success of outlet centers today” said Mark Roberts, senior VP of leasing at WS Development. “With its convenient highway location and super regional access, the project is perfectly positioned within the state for outlet retail.”
The center will be located at the I-84/I-691 Interchange in Cheshire along Route 10 in the town’s Interchange Zone.