- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
Somerdale, N.J. -- Purchase, N.Y.-based National Realty & Development Corp. said that YoGo Factory opened at CooperTowne Center in April.
The 366,865-sq.-ft. shopping center is located 10 miles from Philadelphia and is anchored by Walmart Supercenter, Cinemark 16-screen theater and LA Fitness.
YoGo Factory is a self-serve frozen yogurt shop with seven locations open in southern New Jersey and an additional 22 stores opening in the coming months.