- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Signet Jewelers to acquire Zale Corp.
- Management shake-up at Signet Jewelers; Zale CEO Killion resigns
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Dallas -- Alliance Data Systems Corp., a provider of loyalty and marketing solutions derived from transaction-rich data, and Zale Corp., announced a national agreement between Alliance Data's Canadian coalition loyalty business and Zale Canada. The agreement provides for Zale's Canadian brands, Peoples Jewellers and Mappins Jewellers, to participate as the exclusive sponsors in the fine jewelry category in the Canadian Air Miles Reward Program.
Peoples Jewellers and Mappins Jewellers will begin issuing reward miles in Ontario by mid-May and will roll-out its participation in the coalition loyalty program throughout Canada in August.