- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Signet Jewelers to acquire Zale Corp.
- Management shake-up at Signet Jewelers; Zale CEO Killion resigns
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Five Key Takeaways from new Moody’s report, 'Brick-and-Mortar Continues to March Online'
Dallas -- Zale Corp. announced that Ken Brumfield has been appointed senior VP financial products. In this role, he will be responsible for all customer financing, warranty, insurance and repair product offerings.
“Since joining Zale in September 2010, Ken has made a significant contribution to our efforts to return the Company to profitability,” said Appel. “Ken was instrumental in initiating our U.S. customer alternative financing program, as well as the growth of our warranty and repair businesses. I am pleased to recognize Ken’s leadership over our suite of financial products.”