- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Neiman Marcus gives update on security breach
Las Vegas – Zappos Couture is launching a redesigned web presence with artistic direction and editorial from new artistic director Andre Leon Talley. Talley and Zappos Couture created the imagery for the new editorial in New York City's Industria Studios in December 2013.
Shot by fashion photographer Francesco Carrozzini, the visual content was inspired by a day in the life of a woman infused with vibrant colors. Talley styled models who posed on sets of ordinary, pedestrian situations, but in extraordinary, bold hues. Talley is international editor-at-large of Numero (Russia) and member of the Board of Trustees, Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD). The site will also include editorial content and a digital video series from Talley. Customers will be able to click through to buy products.
"We are excited to unveil the re-designed Zappos Couture, especially the new, original content," said Jennifer Sidary, head of couture at Zappos Couture. "Andre has done a magnificent job as artistic director in translating and editing what's happening in fashion to provide our customer base with a fresh perspective."