Once again, online shoppers spent more money on Cyber Monday than on any single day – ever.
J.Crew Group is entering a new, multi-year credit card program agreement with two well-known collaborators.
- A German luxury sportswear brand founded in 1932 by an Olympic skier has opened two U.S. stores.
- Beyond, Inc. has announced a new co-chair to lead the company’s board of directors.
- Brooks Brothers is leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to drive e-commerce growth.
- Nov 17Black Friday can be a bleak day indeed if retailers make a few key mistakes.
- Nov 10Autumn is a “warm and fuzzy” season, and some retailers are making sure they give their customers that feeling using omnichannel technology.
- Nov 22In the dynamic world of retail, the concept of localized marketing and planogramming is gaining traction as a means to create a more personalized shopping experience for customers.
- Nov 17How retailers collaborate with their consumer goods partners is an ever-evolving process.