Amazon Style is officially open.
Dollar General reported a better-than-expected first quarter with strong topline growth amid cost controls that helped it manage inflation and supply chain pressures.
The Arklyz Group has added another retail brand to its portfolio.
- The Kroger Co. continues supplementing its network of automated fulfillment centers with smaller “spoke” locations.
- Macy’s reported strong first-quarter sales across its three brands, buoyed by increased traffic to its stores as customers returned to buy new outfits, make-up and luggage.
- May 20Retailers have been reaping the rewards of environmentally friendly solutions during the past few months.
- May 13As online resale grows in popularity, retailers are becoming more innovative within the space.
- May 23The days are getting longer, and many consumers have warmer weather on their minds.
- May 20While the wild surging of e-commerce sales has finally tempered, there’s no denying that several years of pandemic-induced consumer behavior shifts will have a lasting impact on the retail landscape.